PeopleLinx Launches New Mobile App
It seems that most everyone nowadays is on mobile, especially the salespeople, marketers, social media pros and others at our client companies who use our PeopleLinx platform for their Social Selling activities.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that our new mobile app for iOS (iPhone) is available via the iTunes App Store. Now, sharing content while on the go (and away from one’s desk) is easier than ever.
With our new app, users will now be able to:
- Share content while “on the go”
- Find the best articles to share, by searching for keywords and sorting by the PeopleLinx Performance Score
- Access key article stats to help decide what to share (total shares, total clicks and article added date)
- Target the right audience by sharing to social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, as well as directly to prospects via email
- Customize your shares by adding your own insights before posting, or choose a pre-defined status message curated by your company’s Marketing team
Please note that you have must have a PeopleLinx account set up through your employer to utilize the functionality of this app.
Several enhancements have been made for PeopleLinx admins at our client companies as well. For more information on those features, admins can email us at email@example.com.
Features to be rolled out in the coming months include article tagging and other sharing enhancements. What’s more, the enhancements you are (and will be) seeing in the mobile app will be coming soon to the Web version of our platform. We’ll update our user base as these and other upgrades are made.
Is your LinkedIn Profile helping you to gain more incoming calls? Now that you’re sharing content, your Profile should be structured in such a way to accomplish this goal. Our on-demand Webinar is a must-watch!