Social Selling Videos, Webinars, and eBooks: Our Best Stuff is now Free!
PeopleLinx is all about making social selling easy. It’s a our tagline, it’s our mission, it’s what we do.
So when we launched our gorgeous new website last week, we felt strongly that education and evangelism should play a starring role in the experience. We took some of our very best learning content about social selling and posted it free online in a section called Social Sales Training.
The brightest minds in social selling have contributed to this collection of short videos, recorded webinars, and eBooks. You’ll find strategic insights from social selling thought leaders like Jill Rowley, Neal Schaffer, Cheryl Burgess, Chris Boudreaux, Maggie Fox, as well as PeopleLinx’s own social selling experts. You’ll also benefit from the real-world experience of the industry’s most thoughtful practitioners, representing institutions like Marriott Rewards, Experian, SEI, and Allianz Global Investors.
The content covers a broad landscape of themes and audiences. Some of the pieces are geared towards the individual contributor–the inside sales rep, outside sales rep, or other employee looking to use social networks to develop new business. Others will appeal more to managers who are interested in launching social selling programs across their organizations.
Here’s a sampling of titles:
- Everyone’s in Marketing: 5 Steps to Becoming a LinkedIn Power User. It’s long been true that everyone’s in Sales. Now there’s a new reality: Everyone’s in Marketing, too. This eBook shows you how to use LinkedIn to present yourself, make valuable connections, and engage your network in ways that generate serious business.
- The Definitive Guide to Employee Advocacy Programs. You may be investing in paid advertising and sponsored content. That was innovative a couple years ago, but now you look like every other brand. How do you differentiate yourself in your use of social? The answer is literally staring you in the face: Your employees.
- The 5 Pillars of Social Selling. Social Selling may seem like a foreign language, but with the right technologies and training, it’s one of the most powerful concepts in business today, connecting and transforming the way sales teams generate leads and close deals. In this webinar, the queen of social selling, Jill Rowley reveals the five things every sales rep should be doing on social networks.
- Why B2B Marketers Should Leverage Employee Use of Twitter. From start-ups to global giants, organizations increasingly engage with the outside world and potential customers 140 characters at a time. Cheryl Burgess, CEO and CMO of Blue Focus Marketing, and co-author of The Social Employee, gave us practical insights and ninja techniques on how to enhance brand awareness and drive traffic through Twitter.
- Tracking and Measuring Success. This brief training video shows you how to use social media tools to meet real-life business objectives. Everything from knowing what metrics to track, how to track them, and best practices to realizing the true ROI of your social efforts.
One of the reasons why we love to speak and write about social selling is that it’s constantly changing. There’s always more to learn, new techniques to try out, new practices to document. We’re constantly learning, and we’ll keep posting our best stuff in Social Sales Training. So watch this space.
Do you have an idea for something you’d like to see us cover? Contact us and let us know!