Social Selling Maturity Model: The Podcast.
Coming off the newly released Social Selling Maturity Model, Michael and Bernie delve deep into the current state of social selling and how research confirms the journey’s 5-step maturation process.
Bottom Line: Social Selling is an organizational journey.
The Social Selling Maturity Model provides the world’s first diagnostic framework for sales leaders to benchmark their current performance and plan the companies’ journey to social selling.
Here are a few nuggets from the conversation:
- Only 31% of B2B sales professionals report using social as part of their selling process.
- Social selling is an organizational journey which involves changes to sales culture, process, and habits.
- The 5 stages of The Social Selling Maturity Model: Random Acts of Social – Policy – Training – Integration – Optimization
- Behavior change is what creates measurable business results as evidenced by the example Michael shares.
- “Michael’s One Thing” : “Enjoy your work. Be human, be giving, show your passion, don’t take yourself too seriously even though you take your work very seriously.”