Who You Know Meets What You Know in PeopleLinx and JD Supra: Come See Us at #LMA13
The PeopleLinx office is buzzing with excitement as we get ready for the Legal Marketing Association’s annual conference, taking place next week. We’re sending our “A Squad” – Patrick Baynes, Peter Strid, and Kate Ares – to Las Vegas to meet with some of the best and brightest marketers from top firms in the industry, and we’ll be awarding a $25,000 PeopleLinx Package to one lucky attendee (so be sure to stop by to see us in booth #104 for additional details and your chance to be entered to win).
We’re also very excited to be attending alongside innovative companies like JD Supra. Late last week, I had a chance to speak with JD Supra’s co-founder Adrian Lürssen, and he made the interesting and astute comment that PeopleLinx and JD Supra are a bit like chocolate and peanut butter: two great tastes that go great together. So, we thought through exactly what that means for the legal space…
Use PeopleLinx to unleash the power of WHO you know…
PeopleLinx helps law firms help their attorneys use LinkedIn. Research shows that over 80% of your firm is already represented on LinkedIn. However, until recently, a standardized way to understand, optimize, and leverage this footprint did not exist. PeopleLinx changes that dynamic and creates the right activities to drive business performance. The PeopleLinx platform:
- educates attorneys and staff to use social networks through industry best practices and customized learning modules;
- provides dynamically adjusted guidelines that fine tune their online presence for specific roles and areas of expertise;
- helps them tap into the knowledge, data, and relationships across the firm.
PeopleLinx supports this platform with 1-to-1 training sessions with our Social Business Trainers.
Use JD Supra to unleash the power of WHAT you know…
JD Supra helps lawyers and law firms to be recognized for their expertise online. They:
- publish and distribute articles, white papers, blog posts, client alerts, videos, and other legal content to thousands of subscribers in every industry;
- monitor your publications for engagement and media pickup and send it to you as it happens;
- provide actionable steps for your attorneys to turn content engagement into networking opportunity.
JD Supra also provides the tools to allow attorneys to engage their network connections on LinkedIn and elsewhere with their very own content.
If you’re coming to Vegas next week for LMA, stop by to see both the PeopleLinx team and JD Supra. However, if you can’t make the show, be sure to visit this blog. Kate Ares has agreed to share her thoughts on the conference, who she’s meeting, and some of the exciting sessions that are taking place throughout the week. Check back here on Wednesday morning, April 10, for Kate’s first report.