See You at Dreamforce ’15?
Are you going to Dreamforce ’15? PeopleLinx rocked last year’s show, and we’re heading back to San Francisco Sept. 15-18 with suitcases full of Philly pride and social selling swag. We’d love to see you there! Here are 5 great ways to connect:
1. Join our speaking sessions with PeopleLinx customers, Red Hat and the NBA’s Sacramento Kings. Want to hear first-hand how industry leaders are integrating social selling into Salesforce and sales process?
- We’ll present alongside Phil Horn (VP Ticket Sales & Service), as he shares off-the-court details of the Sacramento Kings’ Sales 3.0 platform. (Tues. 9/15, 2pm PT)
- We’ll talk with Matt Androski (Sales VP) and David Somers (Marketing/Sales Effectiveness), about how Sales and Marketing are teaming up to empower Red Hat’s reps for social selling. (Wed. 9/16, 4:30pm PT)
Both sessions will take place in Dreamforce’s Marketing Cloud Zone at Bespoke, downtown SF’s ultra-hip co-working space (845 Market Street).
2. Sign up for our ShareTheDream app. Ever notice how some attendees stand out at Dreamforce? They seem to be everywhere—live tweeting sessions, taking selfies with customers, getting business cards, making contacts. We’ve used PeopleLinx to build a brand-new ShareTheDreamTM app just for DF ’15 that helps you become the attendee everyone’s buzzing about. Contact us to get access!
3. Schedule a demo of PeopleLinx 4. We’ll give advance demos of PeopleLinx 4, the latest and greatest release of our award-winning social selling platform. It’s a game-changer, if we do say so ourselves. Shoot us a contact request and we’ll set aside time to show it to you.
4. Visit us on the expo floor. Once again we’ll be handing out fresh and delicious Tastykakes at our booth N1038 in Moscone North. Last year it was Butterscotch Krimpets. This year, you’ll have to stop by the booth to find out!
5. Follow our Twitter feed. We’ll live-tweet all four days at Dreamforce from @PeopleLinx. Whatever we find interesting, insightful, inspiring, or just plain funny is going on the feed. Retweet and enjoy.