B2B Marketing: Social Business Insights from Morgan Stanley, Prudential, Dell, JDSupra, and More
How do big corporations in B2B industries really look at social business? To answer that question, PeopleLinx convened top marketers and digital strategists for an intimate Social Business Roundtable. Companies represented included Morgan Stanley, JDSupra, Dell, Social Media Group, Prudential, Experian, Pitney Bowes and others.
The conversation was too fascinating and the insights were too deep for us to keep them to ourselves. So we’re releasing a 7-minute video of the day’s highlights. In it, you’ll hear from:
- Paul Hatch, Vice Chairman, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Founder of Knuu
- David Newberry, Chief Marketing Officer, Pitney Bowes Software
- Adrian Lürssen, Co-Founder, JDSupra
- Shree Dandekar, Chief Strategist, Director, Dell, Inc.
- Eric Feige, VP, Digital Strategy, Prudential Retirement
- Steve LeTourneau, VP, Intermediary Development, Prudential Retirement
- Steven Webster, Director, Digital Marketing, Prudential Retirement
- Mark Gibson, SVP, North American Sales, Experian Decision Analytics
- Maggie Fox, Founder & CEO, Social Media Group (now SVP of Marketing for Digital, Social and Community at SAP)
- Susan Pechman, Chief Marketing Officer, The NPD Group